Car Rental Terms & Conditions
All reservations are made by category and not by specific model. Rent Car Kefalonia reserves the right in case of no availabiilty to upgrade the customer
Minimum age is 23 years old
The renter should carry a valid driving license issued at least one year ago.
Tickets – Violations
Police tickets are responsibility of the renter
The renter may pay cash or credit(credit or debit). All reservations should be prepaid at the beginning of the rental.
In case of cancelation 72 hours before pick up time (3 business days) full refund of deposit is made.
Deliveries and Collections during non office hours
Extra charge of 25 Euro
Deliveries and collections in other locations
Free of charge at the airport or at our office.
First additional driver is offered free of charge. Extra driver is extra charged 70 Euros per rental.
Child seat is on request and is extra charged at 10 Euros per reservation
Renter should bring back the vehicle with the same amount of fuel when picked up. If the car is dropped off with less fuel the client will be charged with the difference along with 10 Euros refill service.No refund will be gven for returning the car with more fuel that it was picked up.
Collision Damage Waiver CDW
Collision Damage Waiver CDW, All our rates include the Colision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance according to which in case of accident caused by yourself , the only amount you will be responsible for is the excess amount,Theft Protection (TP), Third Party Liability (TPL),Fire Insurance.
Full Damage Waiver FDW
The renter is fully covered from any responsability of the car with the condition that he did not break the Traffic Regulation road code or didn't show negligence (unlocked car or keys on the vehicle, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, if the vehicle is driven by unauthorized persons or outside of the road).
In case of accident the renter should inform the company and the police and provide us with a copy of the police report.
The above stand under the condition, that there was no violation of the Traffic Regulation. No insurance covers damages on the tires, damages on the under part and the inside of the vehicle and thief of personal belongings.
Transfer out of the country borders
Allowed only upon written permission from the company
Transfer of the vehicle with boat
Allowed only upon permission from the company
Our company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Name, Contact information including phone and email, Demographic information such as postcode, address and booking details (dates, flight number ctr). Credit card information if reservation take place online (through our cooperating bank)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about news, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website and subscribe to our newsletter marketing process
- during your check in time you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- If you want to delete all your records from our local database email us at [email protected]
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our property.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [email protected].