- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- All sensitive personal information exchanged between your web browser and our server will be encrypted in 2048 bits using SSL, the encryption standard most widely used by web sites today.
- Personal information is stored on secure servers with the highest level of security designed to prevent unauthorised access.
- Access to personal information is strictly limited to only those members of our staff that have an essential need to view it.
- We review our security policy and procedures on a regular basis to ensure they afford the highest levels of protection.